Are you thinking about a career in the veterinary profession?
A career with Charter Vets is more than just a job, it is a vocation. Many of our team have been with us for many years and you’ll be joining a friendly, caring veterinary practice with excellent facilities and a working environment that aims to provide the best possible care for all animals as well as for yourself!
We currently have the following vacancies:
Registered Veterinary Nurse – North Devon
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new challenge, the chance to progress your career and a varied caseload within a friendly and progressive independent practice?
Based in beautiful North Devon with some of the UK’s best beaches and moorland on our doorstep, Charter Veterinary Hospital Group is looking for an enthusiastic full-time RVN to join our team. We offer:
- A wide range of first opinion and referral work within an RCVS accredited hospital
- The chance to work with advanced facilities in orthopaedics, neurology and dentistry alongside anaesthesia, critical care and chronic pain management
- Career progression with a supportive outlook on personal learning and development
- A good work-life balance with an out of hours rota of 1:8
- The opportunity to develop your own clinics promoting physiotherapy and our hydrotherapy facilities
If you are RCVS registered with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, we offer a competitive salary and would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Heather Wraith, HR Manager