Are you thinking about a career in the veterinary profession?
A career with Charter Vets is more than just a job, it is a vocation. Many of our team have been with us for many years and you’ll be joining a friendly, caring veterinary practice with excellent facilities and a working environment that aims to provide the best possible care for all animals as well as for yourself!
We currently have the following vacancies:
Registered Veterinary Nurse – North Devon
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new challenge, the chance to progress your career and a varied caseload within a friendly and progressive independent practice?
Based in beautiful North Devon with some of the UK’s best beaches and moorland on our doorstep, Charter Veterinary Hospital Group is looking for an enthusiastic full-time RVN to join our team. We offer:
- A wide range of first opinion and referral work within an RCVS accredited hospital
- The chance to work with advanced facilities in orthopaedics, neurology and dentistry alongside anaesthesia, critical care and chronic pain management
- Career progression with a supportive outlook on personal learning and development
- A good work-life balance with an out of hours rota of 1:8
- The opportunity to develop your own clinics promoting physiotherapy and our hydrotherapy facilities
If you are RCVS registered with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, we offer a competitive salary and would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Heather Wraith, HR Manager
Work Experience in 2019
As part of our commitment to education and support of our local community we offer a limited number of places for school work experience. Our high standards of care, vast array of diagnostic tools and extensive medical and surgical services allow placement students an insight into the day to day activities of a busy high quality Veterinary Hospital.
If you are in Years 10 or 11 and wish to apply for a work experience placement with us in 2019, firstly you will need to attend one of our ‘Careers in Veterinary Practice talks’ to find out more about careers in veterinary practice and how our placement can assist you along this career path.
Careers in Veterinary Practice talks will be held on:
– Tuesday 6th November at Mullacott Veterinary Hospital in Ilfracombe
– Wednesday 14th at Charter Veterinary Hospital, Roundswell, Barnstaple.
Both talks start at 7pm and will last approximately 90 minutes.
Once you have attended one of these talks you will have the opportunity to formally apply for a placement with us.
Reservation to attend one of these talks must be made in advance and as places are limited, each student can bring one guest only.
To reserve your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org