- Charter Veterinary Hospital, Roundswell, Barnstaple
- Bridge House Surgery, Pilton, Barnstaple
- St. John's Surgery, Newport, Barnstaple
- Mullacott Veterinary Hospital, Ilfracombe
- South Street Surgery, Braunton
Pain and Mobility Clinic
Charter Vets Pain and Mobility Clinic delivers a tailor made approach to the management of chronic pain in your pets.
Our pain and mobility clinics are run and designed by Dave Tittle BVetMed CertVA MRCVS RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Veterinary Anaesthesia. Dave is also a member of the Association of British Veterinary Acupuncturists and the Western Veterinary Acupuncture Group. He firmly believes we should maximise the provision of adequate pain relief for all animals.
When to consider our Pain Clinic:
- Pain and mobility management in geriatric patients
- Recovery from orthopaedic surgery and/or neurological injury
- Pain with no identified source
- When conventional medications are not sufficient or poorly tolerated
- When owners feel they need more support or wonder "what else can we do"
The initial referral consultation will provide an in-depth assessment of your pet's pain requirements, as well as addressing any concerns and expectations you have. This will form the basis of a bespoke, targeted pain management plan which will include an overview of current pain relief, possible changes to medication, acupuncture, hydrotherapy and environmental or lifestyle changes. Assessment is available via referral from your pet's regular Veterinary Surgeon - click here
Acupuncture for your pet
For more information on acupuncture - click here
Pain and Mobility Clinic referral consultation £150
Pain and Mobility Clinic subsequent consultation £75
Acupuncture per session £51.25