We would like to thank you all for all of your support over the last 18 months.
We appreciate your understanding during what has been a tough time for everyone!
We are pleased to say that from Monday 26th July we will no longer have a locked door policy and will be welcoming you back into the practice. You can sit in the waiting area if you are comfortable to do so but may need to wait outside if we are busy.
We will be keeping the following measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- Please continue to wear your face mask when in our practices and maintain responsible distancing. If you are exempt, or do not wish to wear a face covering then we will conduct the consultation in the car park as we have done throughout. Face masks will be available at the front door.
- We will provide hand sanitiser at the front door. Please use this when you arrive.
- Please do not arrive or enter the building more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- In order to reduce the number of people in the waiting areas, please keep the number of people attending the appointment to a minimum. There will only be one person per appointment allowed in the consulting room.
We understand there will be times when more of the family will wish to be present and we will of course, facilitate this.
- We will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting all touch points. Reception and seating areas will be regularly deep cleaned.
- Screens will remain in place at reception desks.
- Food and medication should still be booked in advance over the phone to your local practice.