Are you thinking about a career in the veterinary profession?
A career with Charter Vets is more than just a job, it is a vocation. Many of our team have been with us for many years and you’ll be joining a friendly, caring veterinary practice with excellent facilities and a working environment that aims to provide the best possible care for all animals as well as for yourself!
We currently have the following vacancies:
Registered Veterinary Nurse – North Devon
Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for an exciting new challenge with a varied caseload within an outgoing and progressive independent practice?
Based at Barnstaple in beautiful North Devon with some of the UK’s best beaches and moorland on our doorstep, Charter Veterinary Hospital Group Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic full-time RVN to join our friendly team. We offer:
- A wide range of mixed practice work within an RCVS accredited hospital and the opportunity not only to work with Charter Vet clients and patients but also those registered with Torch Farm and Equine Ltd.
- Career progression with a supportive outlook on personal learning and development with funded memberships and CPD.
- A good work-life balance with an out of hours rota of 1:7
- Varied clinical caseload within a well-equipped hospital environment.
- Opportunity to develop your training skills within the nursing field by becoming a clinical coach.
The successful applicant will have the motivation and drive to maintain and develop the high standards of service and care already in place within Charter Veterinary Hospital Group
If you are RCVS registered with good organisational ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Heather Wraith, HR Manager, by email : Heatherwraith@chartervets.com or by post : Charter Veterinary Hospital, Charter Court, Roundswell, Barnstaple EX31 3FG
Closing date: 18th July 2020