Hyperthyroidism in cats
We have a part time vacancy to join our brilliant Veterinary Care Support Team!
Charter Veterinary Hospital Group Ltd is looking for a small animal veterinary receptionist to join the team at Charter Veterinary Hospital, Roundswell to work four full days per week.
Client facing; the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide a friendly and professional welcome to all clients.
Duties will include:
- Taking routine & emergency bookings and dealing with queries efficiently at all times
- Processing payments
- Managing the sale of food and sundry products
- Co-ordinating multiple diaries to provide first class service for our clients and their pets
- Providing accurate information to clients regarding services that can be provided by Charter
- Dispensing medication in line with guidance and training
- Providing a friendly and efficient first point of contact – in person and on the telephone.
For more information about the role, and details of how to apply please head to our current vacancies page here
Professional Pet Care
Pet owners trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. We are committed to delivering the very highest of veterinary care and affection.